[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 XXLSC JellyBean 4.1.2 v5.1 | OTA Available
The new XXLSC Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) is finally out.
Soft Themed ROM with a lot of features, mods, fix and addons!
Just read the new Changelog below!
All info below!
Version 5.1 is OUT!
New Leaked XXLSC!
Download Link v5.1:
OTA Updates (Fix, Mods, Apps and more)!
Just open UpdateMe into your v5.1 ROM and you will find section for:
- Fix and Mods
OTA Updates v5.1: [UPDATED 16/12/2012]
- Scrollable Wallpaper Mod on Homescreen for Ultimate LSC v5.1
- Default SecLauncher without scrollable wallpaper
- New PhilZ 3.75 Kernel for XXLSC firmware with CWM 22.214.171.124 with PhilZ Touch 3.63 based recovery and exFat support
- SecPhone with No Ascending Ringtone on Fix and Mods Section (previously had already Call Recording button)
- Stock Green SystemUI on Themes Section
- Awesome Beat v3 on Fix and Mods Section (read description on UpdateMe)
- Multiwindow without trasparency on Fix and Mods Section (read description on UpdateMe)
New Changelog v5.1: [UPDATED 03/12/2012]
- Fully ReBuild from XXLSC DUMP
- ROM Based on NEW leaked XXLSC Firmware
- NEW Philz Safe Kernel 3.73 for XXLSC and New CWM Touch 126.96.36.199 with exFAT Support
- NEW Modem XXLSC
- Updates Over The Air – OTA UpdateMe added on Settings
- Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- SuperSU Added
- Fully Rooted
- Fully Zipaligned
- Fully Deodexed
- Deleted some useless apps
- Added and fixed some more Build.prop tweaks for better optimization, battery life, 3G signal and network, camera, media and more…
- Added some more init.d optimizations
- Switched to MTP instead of Mass Storage, you can also use Mass Storage
- Fixed CRT OFF and fully working on XXLSC, now the screen will not turn on after a couple seconds you turned off (was already present on LSA)
- Ultimate 4 Way Reboot Options for XXLSC (just long press power button and decide what you want to do)
- SystemUI Soft Themed with semi transparent notification drawer background
- Added SmartRotation in Settings
- Fully working Lockscreen Shortcuts
- Notification Panel into Settings with possibility to change Toggles order
- Call Recording Fix added
- Multiwindow Hack is available for unlimited apps
- Added Ink Effect Mod on Lockscreen
- Popup Browser
- SNote is finally working also with productivity tools
- Airview Fix Available
- Airview in Gallery Fixed
- Added S-Voice
- Added new Android 4.2 keyboard
- Added GMail 4.2
- Added GL to SD to move huge apps or games to external SD
- Added Solid Browser as file manager
- Added CPUSpy
…and more to come!
How to Flash Video here!
Thanks to hamdogg and exploregadgets
How to flash:
Nandroid Backup before flash is highly recommended!
- Load *.zip on your SD/EXT Card
- Restart in CWM
- Be sure you’re on SAFE KERNEL, then you can wipe
- Full wipe /data/factory reset /cache and dalvik
- Format /data /system and /preload
- Flash the ROM
- Wait some minute until your phone boot!
For people who have Unrooted phone and ICS 4.0.4:
I can show an easy way to flash it.
Just download GL_NOTECORE_HYDRACORE_v4-3b_STD.tar
- Flash it with Odin 1.85, (Click PDA, choose hydracore and press Start)
- After this you will have Root on your phone. Restart it and check if Hydracore Kernel is correctly installed.
- Now you can go into CWM and flash the Rom.
(to go in recovery press Volume UP + Power Button + Home Button at same time until the phone is booted into CWM)
The kernel you’re flashing before installing Rom doesn’t matter since with v4 will be replaced by PhilZ 3.1 for XXLS7
Thanks to hamdogg, sorcio46 and exploregadgets
All feedback are appreciated.
hamdogg for Videos
Philz for his Safe Kernel
ThaiDai for Dump
Bangsti for Mirrors
Robbie for Ink Mod
Suggestion to who want to support with donations:
UpdateMe OTA app that I included on my ROM isn’t developed by me so all donation trought it on Configuration section on the bottom of updateme aren’t sent to me.
- Donation will arrive to me ONLY if you go on ROM section on the top of UpdateMe on:
- Donate to ROM Creator (where the rom updates will usually display)
- or my signature in the forum
- or my blog page.
- I suggest to all who want support with donations to do it trought XDA or this blog page and NOT on UpdateMe!