[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 XXLSZ JellyBean 4.1.2 v5.2 | OTA Available
The new XXLSZ Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) is finally out.
Soft Themed ROM with a lot of features, mods, fix and addons!
Just read the new Changelog below!
All info below!
Version 5.2 is OUT!
[Android ROM Download] Link v5.2:
OTA Updates (Fix, Mods, Apps and more)!
Just open UpdateMe into your v5.2 ROM and you will find section for:
- Fix and Mods
OTA Updates v5.2: [UPDATED 23/02/2013]
- Nothing yet.
New Changelog v5.2: [UPDATED 23/02/2013]
- ROM Based on NEW XXLSZ Firmware
- NEW Philz Safe Kernel 4.63 for XXLSZ with CWM 184.108.40.206 Touch and exFAT Support
- NEW Modem XXLSO
- Updates Over The Air – OTA UpdateMe added on Settings
- Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- SuperSU Added
- Fully Rooted
- Fully Zipaligned
- Fully Deodexed
- Deleted some useless apps
- Added and fixed some more Build.prop tweaks for better optimization, battery life, 3G signal and network, camera, media and more…
- Added some more init.d optimizations
- Switched to MTP instead of Mass Storage, you can also use Mass Storage
- Fixed CRT OFF and fully working on XXLSZ
- Ultimate 4 Way Reboot Options for XXLSZ (just long press power button and decide what you want to do)
- SystemUI Soft Themed with semi transparent notification drawer background and cyan circle battery
- Fully working Lockscreen Shortcuts (thanks to eybee1970)
- Notification Panel into Settings with possibility to change Toggles order
- Call Recording
- Multiwindow Hack is available for unlimited apps
- Ink Effect Mod
- Dedicated app to change INK Effect Colours (thanks to mythtrandyr)
- SNote work also with productivity tools
- Airview Fix Available
- Airview in Gallery
- Added S-Voice
- Added new Android 4.2 keyboard
- Added some utilities on settings
- …and more to come!
How to Flash Video here!
Thanks to hamdogg and exploregadgets
How to flash:
Nandroid Backup before flash is highly recommended!
- Load *.zip on your SD/EXT Card
- Restart in CWM
- Be sure you’re on SAFE KERNEL, then you can wipe
- Full wipe /data/factory reset /cache and dalvik
- Format /data /system and /preload
- Flash the ROM
- Wait some minute until your phone boot!
For people who have Unrooted phone and ICS 4.0.4:
I can show an easy way to flash it.
Just download GL_NOTECORE_HYDRACORE_v4-3b_STD.tar
- Flash it with Odin 1.85, (Click PDA, choose hydracore and press Start)
- After this you will have Root on your phone. Restart it and check if Hydracore Kernel is correctly installed.
- Now you can go into CWM and flash the Rom.
(to go in recovery press Volume UP + Power Button + Home Button at same time until the phone is booted into CWM)
The kernel you’re flashing before installing Rom doesn’t matter since with v4 will be replaced by PhilZ 3.1 for XXLS7
Thanks to hamdogg for new review about XXLSZ Version 5.2!
All feedback are appreciated.
hamdogg for Videos
mythtrandyr for INK effect colour choose app
Philz for his Safe Kernel
Bangsti for Mirrors
Suggestion to who want to support with donations:
UpdateMe OTA app that I included on my ROM isn’t developed by me so all donation trought it on Configuration section on the bottom of updateme aren’t sent to me.
- Donation will arrive to me ONLY if you go on ROM section on the top of UpdateMe on:
- Donate to ROM Creator (where the rom updates will usually display)
- or my signature in the forum
- or my blog page.
- I suggest to all who want support with donations to do it trought XDA or this blog page and NOT on UpdateMe!