[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 XXLT4 JellyBean 4.1.2 v6 | OTA Jelly Bean Update [latest android rom]
The new XXLT4 Firmware for Samsung Galaxy Note (GT-N7000) is finally out.
Latest Android ROM with new Android Jelly Bean features, mods, fix and addons!
Just read the new Changelog below!
How to update jelly bean android
All info below!
Who want to support with donations please make donation ONLY using Donate Button on this blog page or on my XDA-Developers signature/profile.
Do not send donations via UpdateMe app.
Version 6 is OUT!
[Android ROM Download] Link v6:
Android Update New – OTA Updates (Fix, Mods, Apps and more)!
Just open UpdateMe into your v6 ROM and you will find section for:
- Fix and Mods
OTA Updates v6: [UPDATED 15/05/2013]
- Added CRT Animation FIX
- Added new Kernel SpeedMod N7000 Jelly Bean [K5-5 CWM CIFS ROOT / NO-ROOT] Thanks to hardcore
SpeedMod’s core features are:
- Super stable: No undervolting, overclocking or potentially unstable modifications
- Fast and smooth: Compiler and code optimizations
- Excellent battery life: Remove unecessary logging and debugging
- Disable CRT Off Animation
- Enable CRT Off Animation
- SystemUI Soft Themed Cyan with Circle Battery
- SystemUI Stock
- Galaxy S4 Downloadable Wallpapers
- GMail 4.2 App
Previous bug: turning OFF the screen it went ON back
New Changelog v6: [UPDATED 26/04/2013]
- ROM Based on NEW XXLT4 Firmware
- NEW PhilZ-cwm6 v4.93.6 with CWM 188.8.131.52 based recovery Touch and exFAT Support – Fixed for bootloop
- NEW Modem XXLT3
- Updates Over The Air – OTA UpdateMe added on Settings
- Jelly Bean 4.1.2
- SuperSU Added
- Fully Rooted
- Fully Zipaligned
- Fully Deodexed
- Deleted some useless apps
- Added and fixed some more Build.prop tweaks for better optimization, battery life, 3G signal and network, camera, media and more…
- Added some more init.d optimizations
- Switched to MTP instead of Mass Storage, you can also use Mass Storage
- CRT OFF Animation added
- Ultimate 4 Way Reboot Options for XXLT4 (just long press power button and decide what you want to do)
- Fully working Lockscreen Shortcuts (thanks to eybee1970)
- Notification Panel into Settings with possibility to change Toggles order
- Call Recording and No ascending ringtone
- Multiwindow Hack is available for unlimited apps
- SMS Hack
- SmartRotation and SmartStay Enabled
- Ink Effect Mod
- Dedicated app to change INK Effect Colours integrated in Settings
- SNote work also with productivity tools
- Airview Fix Available
- Airview in Gallery
- Airview works on video player too
- Added working Galaxy S4 S-Voice
- Added new Android 4.2 keyboard
- Added some utilities on settings as always
- …and more and more! Just check it out!
Click to enlarge and slideshow!
How to Flash Video here!
Thanks to hamdogg and exploregadgets
How to flash:
Nandroid Backup before flash is highly recommended!
- Load *.zip on your SD/EXT Card
- Restart in CWM
- Be sure you’re on SAFE KERNEL, then you can wipe
- Full wipe /data/factory reset /cache and dalvik
- Format /data /system and /preload
- Flash the ROM
- Wait some minute until your phone boot!
For people who have Unrooted phone and ICS 4.0.4:
I can show an easy way to flash it.
Just download GL_NOTECORE_HYDRACORE_v4-3b_STD.tar
- Flash it with Odin 1.85, (Click PDA, choose hydracore and press Start)
- After this you will have Root on your phone. Restart it and check if Hydracore Kernel is correctly installed.
- Now you can go into CWM and flash the Rom.
(to go in recovery press Volume UP + Power Button + Home Button at same time until the phone is booted into CWM)
The kernel you’re flashing before installing Rom doesn’t matter since with v4 will be replaced by PhilZ 3.1 for XXLS7
Thanks to hamdogg for review!
All feedback are appreciated.
hamdogg for Videos
mythtrandyr for INK effect colour choose app
Philz for his Safe Kernel
Bangsti for Mirrors
Suggestion to who want to support with donations:
UpdateMe OTA app that I included on my ROM isn’t developed by me so all donation trought it on Configuration section on the bottom of updateme aren’t sent to me.
- Donation will arrive to me ONLY if you go on ROM section on the top of UpdateMe on:
- Donate to ROM Creator (where the rom updates will usually display)
- or my signature in the forum
- or my blog page.
- I suggest to all who want support with donations to do it trought XDA or this blog page and NOT on UpdateMe!